Hello #educoachOC community and Happy New Year!
We are pleased to announce our return on Monday 1 February 2016, at 9pm Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time. That’s 9pm in Melbourne and Sydney, 6pm in Perth and Singapore, 5am in New York and 10am in London.
As we embark on a new year of coaching, in our 5th Twitter chat we’ll be talking about navigating coaching relationships. We’re hoping to tease out the joys and challenges of coaching in new relationships versus existing relationships, or even ones in which hierarchical power plays a part. Drawing on our experience as coaches and coachees, we’re looking forward to learning from each other how to best establish, build and enhance our coaching relationships.
Please find the questions for the chat below.
- In what ways have you successfully established and fostered coaching relationships? How might you grow this further in 2016?
- What might be some success indicators for a successful coaching relationship? What would you see, hear, feel, or not see?
- What are some of the things which enable or hinder new coaching relationships versus coaching people with whom you have pre-existing relationships?
- What might be some ways to build trust and rapport for a productive coaching relationship?
- Please share a strategy or resource which you have found useful in thinking about and enacting coaching relationships.
We hope to see you there.
Deb, Corinne, Jon and Chris.